We are very sorry if you have a CTEK product that you are not completely satisfied with. Many times we experience that the reason behind is not a faulty product but a damaged battery or a misunderstanding how the product shall be used. If you have a product that you believe is faulty please do the following:
1. Attach the product to mains and to another battery.
2. Check if the product lights up and seems to start charging.
3. If not, the charger may be faulty.
Please do the following:
4. Return the product with the receipt to your retailer.
5. Fill out and print the Complaints form to describe the experienced fault.
6. Do not send the product directly to CTEK.
7. CTEK takes no responsibility for products sent directly from end users.
For more information about CTEK’s Complaints Policy please click here: Complaints policy