We are very sorry if you have a CTEK product that you are not completely satisfied with. Many times we experience that the reason behind is not a faulty product but a damaged battery or a misunderstanding how the product shall be used. If you have a product that you believe is faulty please do the following:
- Attach the product to mains and to another battery.
- Check if the product lights up and seems to start charging.
- If not, the charger may be faulty.
Please do as follows:
- Fill out a warranty form in which you can describe the problem. Print the form.
- Go to the place of purchase/dealer and submit your complaint; attach the purchase receipt and completed warranty form.
NOTE! CTEK does not take responsibility for products that are sent directly from end users.
For more information about CTEK’s Warranty please click here.