Workshop charger for 12V and 24V lead acid batteries
The MXTS 70/50 is a fully automatic 8 step charger that delivers selectable 50A/12V or 50A/24V to batteries from 20-1,500Ah (for 12V) and 20-1,500Ah (for 24V), with 50A of constant power supply in 12V and 24V mode. In 12V mode, up to 70A of power is automatically available for temporary high loads. Features include battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries and a built in temperature sensor for optimised charging.
- Fully automatic 8 step charging
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.
- Patented desulphation function
- Temperature sensor for optimised charging
- Heavy duty aluminium housing (IP20 classified)
- Compatible with Pro accessories.
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty
- Battery capacity
- 20–1500 Ah
- Charging category
- AC charging
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Back Current Drain, details
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- 12 V; 24 V
- Battery chemistry
- Lead acid
- Ambient operating temperature
- -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
- Start voltage
- 2.0 V
- 220–240 VAC, 47–64 Hz, 7.2 A
- Less than 4 %
- 14.4 V, 50 A
- Ripple, details
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.
- Battery types
- 12 V:; 24 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; GEL
- Degree of protection
- 2 years
- Warranty, info
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty, details
- CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. Depending on the product, the limited warranty period will vary. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The warranty is void if the product has been handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorized representatives. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any other warranty other than this warranty.
- The USB port is used for downloading charge program parameters from a PC by a technician or skilled user but not end user.