15A charger and power supply for workshops and showrooms
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO15S has a dedicated reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode can act as a secure 12V power source if the battery needs to be disconnected from the vehicle. The PRO15S has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. Whilst the PRO15S is lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest environments. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Mounting points are designed in to the casing.
- Tough & robust
- 2 year warranty
- Battery capacity
- 20–350 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 20–300 Ah, LiFePO₄.
- Charging category
- AC charging
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Back Current Drain TEXT
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- 12 V
- Battery chemistry
- Lead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa); Lithium (12 V LiFePO₄)
- Ambient operating temperature
- -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 1.8 A
- 14.4/15.8/13.6 V, 15 A, lead-acid battery types. 13.8 V/14.4 V/13.3 V, 15 A, LiFePO₄.
- Start voltage
- 2.0 V
- Less than 4 %
- Ripple TEXT
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.
- Battery types
- 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL; LiFePO₄
- Temperature compensation
- External charge voltage temperature compensation sensor.
- Charging cable length (output)
- 2 m
- Ingress protection
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 235 x 130 x 65 mm
- Net weight (unit with cables)
- 1.8 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box)
- 2.1 kg
- 2 years
- Warranty headline
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty details
- CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. Depending on the product, the limited warranty period will vary. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The warranty is void if the product has been handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorized representatives. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any other warranty other than this warranty.