15A battery charging for boat owners
The M15 is the perfect 15A battery charger for all boat owners. It has a range of functions, including a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged Wet and Ca/Ca batteries, and a temperature sensor which optimises the charge if the temperature deviates from +25ºC. It also has a Lithium* mode for lithium* batteries. The M15 comes with a long 4m cable with M10 eyelets for easy installation on your boat. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- Compact tough design
- IP44 rated, making it suitable for outdoor use
- 5-year warranty
- Charging category
- AC charging
- Back Current Drain, details
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- 12 V
- Battery chemistry
- Lead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa); Lithium (12 V LiFePO₄)
- Ambient operating temperature
- -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- 14.4/14.7/13.8/15.8 V, 15 A
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 2 Ah/month
- Battery types
- 12 V:; WET; MF; AGM; GEL; LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity
- 28–300 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 20–280 Ah, LiFePO4.
- 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 1.8 A
- Ingress protection
- Warranty, info
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty, details
- CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. Depending on the product, the limited warranty period will vary. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The warranty is void if the product has been handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorized representatives. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any other warranty other than this warranty.
- 5 years