Sales & Marketing Manager – Amazon/On-line business
As Sales & Marketing Manager – Amazon/On-line business, you are responsible for developing and managing sales and marketing activities within the “on-line” segment. On-line at CTEK is today Amazon and a few other players both in Europe, Asia and North America. Our main efforts right now is in the Latin speaking part of Europe. This means you will be focused on business development both from existing and new customers. You will be expected to visit customers regionally to develop working relationships including producing and delivering market research, campaign planning and execution, forecasting and reporting will be required.
Responsibility and authority
- Responsible for identifying and developing new customers.
- Management and development of existing customers.
- Implementing sales and marketing plans including campaigns and promotions.
- Reporting on activities, progress and plans – weekly summary.
- Monthly report for management.
- Forecasting sales.
- Develop existing business through close cooperation with Amazon and other On-line partners.
- Identify new business.
- Identification and preparation of sales and marketing opportunities.
- Analysing sales and preparing reports for management.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Driving marketing by working tight together with Amazon and other On-line partners.
- Handle content, reviews, comments and campaigns based on amazon analytics.
- Be responsible for conversions and objectives.
- Do SEO on Amazon.
Budget and accountability for resultsMain duties
Responsible for Amazon/On-line business sales budget.
Not at present.
Educated to degree level in a commercial/marketing related discipline essential.
Up to date knowledge of On-line business including ecommerce.
Minimum 3 year experience in a similar role.
Experience of working with Brands.
Good negotiating skills.
Knowledge and skills required for this position
Negotiation and business awareness
Familiar with Microsoft office package, CRM and other analytical business systems.
French and English essential
Spanish and/or German preferable
Personal skills required
Good presentation skills.
Planning and organization.
Flexibility (“can do” attitude).
Full clean driving license
Willingness to travel extensively throughout region. 75+ Days travel
Role is most likely based in France/Benelux
More information about the position
Please contact Sten Hammargren +46 766 77 31 14
Send your application to email@example.com by the latest 2017-02-28