LOGISTICS COORDINATOR TO CTEK IN VIKMANSHYTTAN, SWEDEN
To our EV company Chargestorm we search for a logistics coordinator that will have his/her office in Vikmanshyttan, Sweden.
Overall work tasks:
- Monitor & Develop Logistics activities for CTEK Operations
- Coordinate the Supply of the company’s product range
- Supply Chain Planning
- Plan Deliveries according to Forecast and Place PO’s for deliveries
- Inventory Management
- Ensure On-Time Deliveries of Finished Goods
- Coordinate Supply of Strategic Components Controlled by CTEK
- Manage & Develop 1st & 2nd tier Suppliers
- Support & Develop the Global Logistics Processes
- Manage & Develop Logistics Suppliers
- Execute Plans and Realize Benefits
- Be a part of the Transformation of the Operations Organization in accordance with the Business Plan to Secure Delivery of Financial- and Operational Targets.
Extensive internal collaboration with all other CTEK departments and external suppliers and providers will be an important part of the job.
- University degree preferred, specialization in Supply Chain Management/Logistics is a plus. Relevant experience can compensate for lack in formal education.
- Experience from working in an international manufacturing organization or an international logistics organization with supporting operational excellence processes. Experience should include expertise in supply chain management and stock optimization, as well as working successfully across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Supply chain management/Logistics
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Swedish or any Nordic and other languages are a plus
- Programme and project management is a plus
As a person:
- You understand that realizing challenging strategies requires more than excellent content skills
- Likes to be intellectually and personally challenged, in order to grow and develop as a person and as a leader
- Solution oriented
- A strong desire to improve the competitive position of CTEK and CTEK supply chain
- A belief that collaboration with people in other organizational units, is the key to delivering tangible and lasting results
- Strong communication skills
More information and how to apply
Our COO Stig Mathisen will answer any question you might have about the position. You can reach him by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +852 6094 5858. Please note the time difference since he is located in Hongkong.
Send your application to email@example.com by the latest August 7 2018.