CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 40-477
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is an improved and updated version of our advanced EV charger with a range of functions and built in safety features. It has a powerful CCU charge controller, which can handle dual type 2 outlets/charging cables. CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED offers dynamic load balancing support through NANOGRID™ between multiple devices.
Part no. 40-477
EV-charger, two fixed, coiled charging cables
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is a state of the art EV charger specifically designed to be safe and easy to use. It’s ideal for home, business, public parking and tenant-owner housing associations, and it meets all the required technical safety standards. Our EV charger is available in several different power and outlet/charging cable models. An Ethernet cable connects the EV charger to the internet. If Ethernet cannot be used, the unit can also be supplied with an optional 3G/4G modem. Internet connection is required for portal services and app management. We support integration with all major operators in electric car charging.
- Charging power 1.4–7.4 kW
- Adjustable charging power via app or software
- NANOGRID™ dynamic load balancing support
- Built-in fuse, AC and DC ground fault detection, built-in energy meter
- Easy installation and lock protected for maintenance
- Wall or pole mounted
- Ambient operating temperature from -30 °C to +50 °C
- RFID reader
- OCPP 1.5/1.6
- IP54 and IK10
- 2-year warranty