CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 910-17042
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is an improved and updated version of our advanced EV charger with a range of functions and built in safety features. It has a powerful CCU charge controller, which can handle dual charging points. CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 has internal load balancing between the two unit charging points as standard, and is also compatible with NANOGRID™, a dynamic load balancing solution, for use with multiple devices.
Part no. 910-17042
EV-charger, one outlet, one fixed straight cable
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is a state of the art EV charger specifically designed to be safe and easy to use. It’s ideal for home, business, public parking and tenant-owner housing associations, and it meets all the required technical safety standards. An Ethernet cable connects the EV charger to the internet. If Ethernet cannot be used, the unit can also be supplied with an optional 3G modem. Internet connection is required for portal services and app management. We support integration with all major operators in electric car charging.
- Charging power 1.4–3.7 kW
- Adjustable charging power via app or software
- NanoGrid™ dynamic load balancing support
- Built-in fuse, AC and DC ground fault detection, built-in energy meter
- Easy installation and lock protected for maintenance
- Wall or pole mounted
- Ambient operating temperature from -30 °C to +50 °C
- RFID reader
- OCPP 1.5/1.6
- IP54 and IK10
- 2-year warranty